Counter Sales Associate - Columbus IN
- Sales - Counter Sales 01892-1
- Columbus, IN, USA
- Full Time
Counter Sales Associate
Does this sound like your idea of a great job?
• Continually learning about new products.
• Maintaining daily contact with customers to ensure their needs are met.
• Developing mutually beneficial vendor relationships.
• The chance to be a contributing member of a team.
• Supporting counter days, customer appreciation days, employee training and product launches.
• The chance to become the "go to" person for product problem-solving.
• The opportunity to work for a stable company with job growth potential.
If so, Kirby Risk Electrical Supply has an opportunity for you as a dynamic Counter Sales Associate in Columbus Indiana.
Who We Are:
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
We are a good fit for you if you value and possess these preferred skills:
• A high school degree or equivalent level of work experience.
• A strong electrical background and knowledge of electrical products.
• Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette.
• A high level of attention to detail.
• Skilled communications; written, verbal, and interpersonal.
• Self-motivation and organizational abilities.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.; forklift certification.
• A "For Hire" (Chauffeur) license.
A preference will be given to someone with industry experience (Electrical Supply and Distribution)
What are the benefits?
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan as well as PTO. We also offer on the job training and bonus opportunities!
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online by Friday December 7, 2018. Refer to
Job #01892-1. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Get to know us at www.kirbyrisk.com. Or via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kirby-risk/
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE MENTION WHERE YOU SAW OUR AD
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media