Vendor Accounting Analyst, Lafayette IN
- Accounting - Vendor Accounting Analyst 018103
- Lafayette, IN, USA
- Full Time
Vendor Accounting Analyst
Does this sound like your idea of a great job?
• Providing financial and administrative support.
• Processing accounts payable transactions.
• Maintaining contact with other departments and branches to resolve discrepancies.
• Developing vendor relationships to research and resolve problems.
• The opportunity to work for a stable company with job growth potential.
If so, Kirby Risk has an opportunity for you as a Vendor Accounting Analyst in Lafayette Indiana.
Who We Are:
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
We are a good fit for you if you value and possess:
• A high school degree or equivalent level of work experience
• College level coursework or 2+ years relevant work experience
• Computer skills and aptitude; Microsoft Office preferred, with proficiency in Excel
• Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
• A high level of attention to detail
• Skilled communications; written, verbal, and interpersonal
• Self-Motivation and organizational abilities
A preference will be given to someone with invoicing experience (either payables or receivables).
What are the benefits?
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, as well as PTO.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online by Monday December 10, 2018.
Refer to Job #018103. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Get to know us at: www.kirbyrisk.com. or via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kirby-risk/
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE MENTION WHERE YOU SAW OUR AD
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media