Inside Sales Professional - Lafayette, IN
- Sales - Inside Sales Lafayette 018109
- Lafayette, IN, USA
- Full Time
Customer Focused Inside Sales Professional
If you are looking to join a strong, family-owned company focused on providing its customers with quality products backed by exceptional customer service at competitive rates for over 90 plus years, then we have an opportunity for you to join our team in Lafayette, Indiana.
The successful candidate will be committed to:
- Continually learning about new electrical products in a highly competitive market with significant customer and job growth opportunities.
- Maintaining daily contact with customers to ensure their needs are met.
- Developing mutually beneficial relationships with our supplier partners.
- Supporting counter days, customer appreciation days, employee training, and product launches.
- Contributing to sales growth, both individually and as a part of a team.
Want to know if you are a good fit? If so, you will . . .
- Have customer service, phone sales, and/or face-to-face sales experience in a retail or B-to-B setting.
- Possess a strong desire to learn about electrical supply and distribution, vendor relations, and business development.
- Be a self-starter, organized, with solid interpersonal and communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
Does this sound like your idea of a great job?
If so, Kirby Risk has an opportunity for you as an Inside Sales Professional in Lafayette, IN.
Preference will be given to candidates with industry experience (Electrical Supply and Distribution), as well as demonstrated Customer Service skills.
Who are we?
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia proudly serving our customers in two primary areas of operations: Electrical Supply & Distribution and Manufacturing.
What are the benefits?
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan as well as PTO.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online by Thursday December 13, 2018
Refer to Job #018109. Email questions to email@example.com.
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Get to know us at: www.kirbyrisk.com. or via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kirby-risk/
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE MENTION WHERE YOU SAW OUR AD
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media