Entry Level Project Manager - Lafayette, IN
- Sales - Project Mgr Lafayette 01861-1
- Lafayette, IN, USA
- Full Time
Entry Level Construction Project Manager Needed
Does this sound like your idea of a great job?
- The opportunity to work for a stable company with job growth potential.
- Variety, flexible schedule, assisting customers in Illinois
- Job tracking and data entry
- The chance to learn and grow your skill set
If so, Kirby Risk has an opportunity for you as an Entry Level Construction Project Manager in Lafayette Indiana.
Want to know if you are a good fit? If so, you will
- Possess a strong desire to learn about electrical supply and distribution, vendor relations, and business development.
- Be a self-starter, well organized with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to negotiate
A preference will be given to someone with industry experience (Electrical Supply and Distribution), as well as demonstrated project management and customer service skills.
Who are we?
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
What are the benefits?
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan as well as PTO.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online by: Tuesday December 18, 2018.
Refer to Job #01861-1. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Get to know us at: www.kirbyrisk.com. or via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kirby-risk/
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE MENTION WHERE YOU SAW OUR AD