Automation Consultant - Central Indiana
- Sales - Automation Consultant 01893-1
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Challenging Role for a Technical/Engineering Sales Person
Does this sound like your idea of a great job?
- The opportunity to work for a stable company with job growth potential.
- A role that that puts you at the cutting edge of technology (Rockwell/Allen Bradley).
- Collaborating with a sales team in solving complex customer issues through a consultative marketing process.
- Entertaining and educating our customers about the technology that will make them more successful in their businesses.
If so, Kirby Risk has an opportunity for you as an Automation Consultant in Central Indiana.
Want to know if you are a good fit? If so, you will . . .
- Have a strong desire to continually learn and consult about Automation and the Internet of Things (IoT) in a Manufacturing Setting.
- Be experienced with factory plant floors and equipment (PLC, Drives, HMI).
- Be goal-oriented and self-motivated with proficient written and verbal communication skills, along with good critical thinking, problem resolution skills, and attention to detail.
- Possess an EE, EET, MET or equivalent degree from an accredited university, with three to five years of relevant work experience.
Who are we?
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
What are the benefits?
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, a 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, as well as PTO.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online by: December 26, 2018. Refer to Job #01893-1. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Get to know us at: www.kirbyrisk.com. or via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kirby-risk/
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE MENTION WHERE YOU SAW OUR AD
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media