Account Manager Construction - Central/Eastern Indiana
- Sales - Account Manager Central/Eastern IN 018111
- Central/Eastern, IN, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Account Manager Construction Opportunity in Central/Eastern Indiana!
Does this sound like your idea of a great job?
- The opportunity to work for a stable company with job growth potential
- Developing and maintaining an effective customer base
- Be rewarded for your outstanding business development efforts and knowledge
If so, then Kirby Risk Electrical Supply has an opportunity for you as an Account Manager Construction in Central/Eastern Indiana!
Want to know if you are a good fit? If so, you will
- Have demonstrated success as a salesperson and customer service provider at all levels of an organization
- Experience working with contractor accounts
- A strong desire to learn and grow in the electrical supply and distribution industry
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Know your way around a CRM
A preference will be given to someone with industry experience (Electrical Supply and Distribution), as well as demonstrated record of success in sales and new business development.
Who are we?
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
What are the benefits?
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan as well as PTO.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online by Thursday December 13, 2018.
Refer to Job #018111. Email questions to email@example.com.
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Get to know us at: www.kirbyrisk.com. or via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kirby-risk/
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE MENTION WHERE YOU SAW OUR AD
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media