Counter Sales/Warehouse Associate - Decatur Illinois
- Sales - Counter-Whse Decatur 01871-2
- Decatur , IL, USA
- Full Time
Growth Opportunity as a Counter Sales/Warehouse Associate!
Need a job with more variety? We need someone who loves to learn and lives and breathes Customer Service Excellence!
Does this sound like your idea of a great job?
- The opportunity to work for a stable company with job growth potential.
- Variety, customer facing, parts assembly.
- The chance to learn and grow your skill set.
If so, we have an opening for a Counter Sales/Warehouse Associate in Decatur Illinois!
Want to know if you are a good fit? If so, you will
- Possess a strong desire to learn about electrical supply and distribution, vendor relations, and business development.
- Be a self-starter, well organized with solid interpersonal and communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Primary requirements include:
- Enjoy hands on work.
- Customer service experience is a must!
- Be able to lift 50 pounds
- Interest in growth within the company
Who are we?
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
What are the benefits?
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, as well as PTO.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online by Thursday December 27, 2018.
Refer to Job #01871-2. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Get to know us at: www.kirbyrisk.com. or via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kirby-risk/
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE MENTION WHERE YOU SAW OUR AD
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media