Mechanical Solutions and Service (MSS) Technician, Outside Services - Lafayette IN
- Mechanical Solutions and Service - Outside Services Technician MSS 01929
- Lafayette, IN, USA
- Full Time
Technical and Electro/Mechanical Professionals... Could you hit the ground running providing technical data collection, electro-mechanical trouble shooting and onsite repair to industrial/manufacturing customers?
Are you a self-starter, customer focused, and someone who excels working independently? Are you known for making sound judgments, being adaptable, and ensuring detailed follow up and follow through?
If so, then Kirby Risk Electrical Supply has a promising opportunity for you as an Outside Services Technician with our Mechanical Solutions and Service Team in Lafayette, Indiana.
Come join Kirby Risk and be part of a great team!
To perform technical data collection, electro-mechanical trouble shooting, and onsite repair. Document and outline procedures for all types of predictive & preventative maintenance programs for Kirby Risk Mechanical Solutions and Service (MSS) customers.
Your Specific duties in this role will include:
- Providing post-sale support of MSS product repair services.
- Effectively communicating technical ideas and processes to non-technical individuals.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems in conjunction with MSS customer
- Providing MSS customers with infra-red thermography, laser alignment, vibration analysis, dynamic balancing, power monitoring, and oil analysis services as required.
- Requiring daily and occasional overnight travel.
- Demonstrating professionalism when representing the company in all communications with internal and external customers and vendors.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Trade or Technical school certification/diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of physical electrical wiring and mechanical applications.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, as well as strong interpersonal and customer contact skills.
- Good written/verbal communication skills; good math skills
- Demonstrating computer skills and aptitude; Microsoft Office preferred.
The candidate must possess the ability to push, pull, lift and carry up to 50 lbs., and talk or hear, both in person and by telephone. This position will require the candidate to sit for extended periods of time. Travel is required.
Who are we?
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
What are the benefits?
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan as well as PTO.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online by Monday April 15, 2019.
Refer to Job #01929. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Get to know us at: www.kirbyrisk.com. or via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kirby-risk/
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE MENTION WHERE YOU SAW OUR AD
Kirby Risk Mechanical Solutions and Service provides state of the art services that address the needs to lower downtime, reduce catastrophic failures, and effectively manage overall maintenance cost.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media