Mechanical Specialist - Ft Wayne IN/Kendallville IN/Lima OH
- Sales - Mechanical Specialist 01933
- Ft Wayne, IN, USA
- Full Time
Are you considered a "go to" sales professional for technical assistance with power transmission products? Do you enjoy collaborating with other sales professionals to drive sales of Power Transmission products and services?
If so, you could be one to take Kirby Risk to the next level of Power Transmission, Electrical Supply and Motor Repair performance covering Ft. Wayne, IN Kendallville, IN and Lima OH as a Mechanical Specialist.
Come join Kirby Risk and be part of a great team!
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan as well as PTO.
To promote and sell Mechanical Solutions and Service, Power Transmission products and Electric Motor Repair to existing and potential Kirby Risk customers.
Your Specific duties in this role will include:
- Providing technical customer service and product support, pre and post-sale of services, power transmission products, electrical supply products and motor repair.
- Creating and analyzing required reports for management review.
- Collaborating with outside sales on target accounts and joint calls, and assisting customers with quality issues.
- Demonstrating effective communication with teammates. Engaging in direct communication with Power Transmission suppliers.
- Serving as a product problem-solving resource.
- Traveling daily, occasionally overnight.
- Demonstrating professionalism when representing the company in all communications with internal and external customers and vendors.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- College coursework required
- 1 to 5 years of outside services product experience; emphasis on electrical/mechanical services.
- Understanding of physical electrical wiring and mechanical applications.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, as well as strong communication and math skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer contact skills; goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Demonstrating computer skills and aptitude; Microsoft Office preferred.
- Effectively sets priorities and meet deadlines.
- Exposure to and experienice with: Dodge University online, Dodge DSOT, IDCP, PTP, IDC Bearing Principles, Baldor, NSK ASP Training, Marathon, Wittenstein, SEW, Carlisle.
The candidate must possess the ability to push, pull, lift and carry up to 50 lbs., and talk or hear, both in person and by telephone. This position will require the candidate to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Frequent travel is required.
What's the company culture like at Kirby Risk?
The roots of this continuously successful 90 plus-year-old organization are reflected in its Midwestern values; hard working, engaged, caring people, who treat one another and our customers with the utmost respect and approach their work with a sense of urgency.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online by Thursday May 9, 2019
Refer to Job #01933. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Get to know us at: www.kirbyrisk.com. or via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kirby-risk/
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE MENTION WHERE YOU SAW OUR AD
Kirby Risk Mechanical Solutions and Service provides state of the art services that address the needs to lower downtime, reduce catastrophic failures, and effectively manage overall maintenance cost.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media