Automation Administrator - Indianapolis
- Customer Service - Automation Administrator Indy 01934
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Due to growth, Kirby Risk Electrical Supply has an opportunity for an Automation Administrator in Indianapolis! If you can work effectively as a member of a team, as well as independently, this position could be for you.
We would love to talk if you possess:
- High school diploma/GED and 5+ years relevant experience.
- Computer skills and aptitude; Microsoft Office preferred with a proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and customer contact skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent telephone etiquette.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities.
- Being part of a team of Automation Administrators
- Sales Order & Service Contracts processing
- Communicating both internally at Kirby Risk and with outside vendors
- Assisting team members with training support of key processes
- Problem solving and driving to resolution
Who are we?
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
What are the benefits?
Our benefits mirror those available within Fortune 500 companies including a variety of healthcare options, retirement plan, employee assistance program, and 11 paid holidays.
How do you apply?
Visit www.kirbyrisk.hirecentric.com to complete an application. You will also have the option of attaching a resume. Deadline to apply is Tuesday April 30, 2019. Job #01934. Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Note: Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Get to know us at: www.kirbyrisk.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media