Automation Specialist - Peoria Illinois
- Sales - Automation Specialist Peoria 01935
- Peoria, IL, USA
- Full Time
Prime opportunity for an Automation Professional!
Does this sound like your idea of a great job?
- Work for a stable company in an expanding industry.
- Opportunity to drive market expansion of all Rockwell Automation products.
- Be the "go to" for Account Managers in need of technical assistance.
- Ongoing, extensive product training (Rockwell Automation)
If so, Kirby Risk has an opportunity for you as an Automation Specialist in Peoria Illinois!
Want to know if you are a good fit? If so, you will have
- A college degree or 4 years equivalent industry or specialty experience.
- 1 to 5 years work experience in a technical field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The capability to be goal-oriented and self-motivated.
- The ability to effectively sets priorities and meets deadlines.
- Business acumen.
Who are we?
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
What are the benefits?
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan as well as PTO.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online by May 16, 2019
Refer to Job #01935. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Get to know us at: www.kirbyrisk.com. Or via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kirby-risk/
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE MENTION WHERE YOU SAW OUR AD
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media