Service Delivery Driver - Kokomo IN
- Shipping - Driver Kokomo 01937
- Kokomo, IN, USA
- Full Time
Drivers, our business is growing! If you are dependable, a good communicator with strong interpersonal skills, and a good driving record, Kirby Risk Electrical Supply has a great opportunity for you as a Service Delivery Driver in Kokomo, Indiana!
Come join us and be part of a great team!
The driver is responsible for the timely transportation of electrical and mechanical apparatus to and from the customers.
Your Specific duties in this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Loading and unloading electrical and mechanical apparatus using fork lifts and pallet jacks
- Picking up and delivering electrical and mechanical apparatus
- Observing and communicating information from the field to appropriate resources and supervisor
- Complying with customer safety standards and guidelines
- Performing other duties as assigned by supervisory or management personnel
- Demonstrating professionalism when representing the company in all communications with internal and external customers and vendors
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Valid For Hire Endorsement and good driving record
- Experience with MS Office products preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities and meet deadlines
Who We Are:
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
What's the company culture like at Kirby Risk?
The roots of this continuously successful 90+ year old organization are reflected in its Midwestern values; hard working, engaged, caring people, who treat one another and our customers with the utmost respect and approach their work with a sense of urgency.
What are the benefits?
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan as well as PTO.
To be considered for this position, please apply online by Wednesday May 22, 2019.
Refer to Job #01937. Email questions to email@example.com.
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Get to know us at: www.kirbyrisk.com. or via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kirby-risk/
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE MENTION WHERE YOU SAW OUR AD