Project Engineer - Lafayette, IN
- Engineering - Project Engineer KRSC 01940
- Lafayette, IN, USA
- Full Time
Due to growth in our manufacturing division, we have a prime opportunity for a Project Engineer at Kirby Risk Service Center in Lafayette, IN who can work as a member of a team, and support customers directly to provide the best solution.
We would love to talk if you:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a technical field.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, leadership and customer contact skills.
- Can demonstrate computer skills and aptitude; Auto Cad or similar preferred.
- Possess excellent communication, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Recognize the importance of developing and maintaining constructive relationships with customer key buying influences and demonstrating professionalism when representing the company.
We are a good fit if you value and possess:
- Strong problem solving/analysis principles.
- Proven technical skills.
What are the Benefits?
Our benefits mirror those available within Fortune 500 companies including a variety of healthcare options, retirement plan, employee assistance program, and 11 paid holidays.
What's the company culture like at Kirby Risk?
The roots of this continuously successful 93-year-old organization are reflected in its Midwestern values; hard working, engaged, caring people, who treat one another and our customers with the utmost respect and approach their work with a sense of urgency.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online by Monday May 27, 2019.
Refer to Job #01940. Email questions to email@example.com.
Important Note: Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Get to know us at: www.kirbyrisk.com
Kirby Risk Service Center builds OEM panels, wiring harnesses, and sub-assemblies for JIT manufacturing requirements, providing line sequencing and inventory services.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media