Production Assembler - Service Center--Lafayette, IN
- - Production
- Lafayette, IN, USA
- Full Time
Kirby Risk Service Center in Lafayette
Does this sound like your idea of a great job?
- Fast-paced; hands-on working environment
- Trained and Mentored to be successful
- Family-Owned since 1926
- Your job will impact multiple services in the USA and beyond! That is awesome!
- Additional Opportunities Available!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be willing and able to obtain a forklift and crane certification (not all roles apply)
- Ability to lift, push, or carry up to 50 pounds
- 1+ years of Assembly or Manufacturing experience a plus, but not required
- Work Ethics Certificate is preferred but not required
Want to know if you are a good fit? If so, you will:
- Comply with our attendance policy.
- Be able to assemble products according to customer specifications. (i.e. blueprint)
- Measure, uses tools, interpret visual aids, and perform simple shop math
- Maintain the company's quality standards
- Follow housekeeping and safety standards
If this sounds good to you, Kirby Risk has an opportunity for you as a Production Assembler in Lafayette, IN
Who are we?
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
What are the benefits?
Kirby Risk provides benefits; including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, an Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan as well as PTO.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online by June 24th, 2019
Refer to Direct Hire. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Get to know us at:
Indiana Career Connect: Click on Find a Job--Search for "Production Assembler" in Lafayette, Indiana
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE MENTION WHERE YOU SAW OUR AD
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media