Sales Support - Indianapolis
- Sales - Sales Support Indpls 01941
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
We are looking for the right person to join our team. Is that you?
Due to growth, we have an opportunity for a Sales Support Associate in Indianapolis who can work as a member of a team, perform clerical duties, track information, and communicate with customers and vendors.
We would love to talk if you:
- Have a high school diploma/GED and 1+ year's clerical/office experience.
- Can back up switchboard/receptionist and other areas as assigned.
- Can demonstrate computer skills and aptitude; Microsoft Office preferred.
- Possess excellent telephone etiquette, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Recognize the importance of developing and maintaining constructive relationships with other business units and departments, and demonstrating professionalism when representing the company.
We are a good fit if you value and possess:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities.
What are the benefits?
Our benefits mirror those available within Fortune 500 companies including a variety of healthcare options, retirement plan, employee assistance program, and 11 paid holidays.
How do you apply?
Visit www.kirbyrisk.hirecentric.com to complete an application. You will also have the option of attaching a resume. Deadline to apply is Thursday June 6, 2019. Job #01941. Send questions to email@example.com.
Important Note: Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Get to know us at: www.kirbyrisk.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media