IT Help Desk Specialist - Indianapolis IN
- Information Technology - IT Help Desk Specialist INDY 01970
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Are you skilled at troubleshooting while providing technically accurate solutions on various IT platforms?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for an IT Help Desk Specialist in Indianapolis!
In this position, you will provide first line response to requests for technical assistance received by phone, email, remote desktop and Help Desk ticket management system.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite of products including Word, Excel, Teams, Access, InfoPath, PowerPoint and Outlook, providing Help Desk support to users.
- Developing expertise with the Epicor Eclipse business system to provide Help Desk support.
- Supporting local and remote computers, tablets, smart phones, printers, network equipment and tracking and documenting user support issues in the ticketing system.
- Update the Knowledgebase by adding articles and supplying new documentation where appropriate.
- Developing and maintaining constructive relationships with other business units and departments.
- Possessing the ability to handle constant change with a positive attitude and clear communication skills.
Primary requirements include:
- 2 year degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 1+ year(s) IT Customer Support preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, project, and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer contact skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
- Thorough understanding of business operations and processes.
Who are we?
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
What are the benefits?
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan as well as PTO.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online by Wednesday October 4th, 2019.
Refer to Job #01970. Email questions to email@example.com.
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE MENTION WHERE YOU SAW OUR AD
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media