Credit Analyst 2
- Credit - Credit - Credit Analyst 2
- Lafayette , IN, USA
- Full Time
Great Opportunity for an Experienced Credit Analyst
Are you a Credit Analyst who is proficient with people, technology, and finance?
Ready to work for a company that values your unique set of skills and abilities?
Enjoy collaborating with a team of highly focused individuals?
Want to know if you are a good fit? You must:
- Be a self-starter, well organized with solid interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), and great attention to detail.
- Excel at working independently
- Possess demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Possess a strong desire to learn about electrical supply and distribution, vendor relations, and business development.
Primary requirements include:
- Minimum Associates Degree in Business/Finance, or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years of Commercial Collection/Credit Experience in medium to large sized organization
- Effectively set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills and aptitude; Microsoft Office preferred with proficiency in Excel
- Possess the ability to push, pull, lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Talk or hear, both in person and by telephone
Does this sound like your idea of a great job? If so, we have an opening for a Credit Analyst in Lafayette, Indiana!
What's the company culture like at Kirby Risk?
A leader in Electrical Supply and Manufacturing, the roots of this continuously successful (since 1926) organization are reflected in its Midwestern values; hard working, engaged, caring people, who treat one another and our customers with the utmost respect and approach their work with a sense of urgency.
What are the benefits?
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, as well as PTO.
How to apply: To be considered for this position, please apply online via hirecentric link by Friday, July 17, 2020. Refer to Job #02025. Email questions to email@example.com.
WHEN APPLYING, PLEASE MENTION WHERE YOU SAW OUR AD
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
Any responses not reflecting the education/skills/experience required will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media